- Move your Pulsense device near your mobile device and wait a few minutes for the devices to reconnect; your Pulsense device may be out of range for a Bluetooth connection with your mobile device.
If that does not help, try the following:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your mobile device, then turn it on again. Wait a few minutes for the devices to reconnect.
- Turn your mobile device off, then turn it on again. Wait a few minutes for the devices to reconnect.
- Set up the Bluetooth connection again. Do the following:
- ①Delete pairing in the PULSENSE View app. Open the app, select Pairing > >, then Delete.
- ②Unpair the Pulsense device.
Connect your charging cradle to a computer (or the device's AC adapter), then place your PS-100 into the charging cradle. Firmly tap your PS-100 until the blue lights flash.
Double tap the watch face to display the menu, press the B button until you see the Bluetooth menu, press the A button, then press the A button again.
- ③Turn off Bluetooth pairing with your Pulsense device on your mobile device. See your mobile device's Bluetooth settings to unpair the Pulsense device.
- ④Pair your Pulsense device with your mobile device again. To pair them, open the PULSENSE View app, tap, tap Pairing, then tap Add new device. Select your Pulsense device, then follow the on-screen instructions.