Can I set a different range for my fat burning zone?
- No. The zone is automatically calculated; it’s based on your profile (age) and resting pulse rate.
How does the Pulsense device determine my activity level?
- It uses your heart rate and activity (measured by the acceleration sensor) to determine your activity level.
I changed my Target or Profile settings, but my heart rate zones (Aerobic and Fat burning) did not change. How can I fix this?
- Stop the pulse rate monitor. The monitor will start again when you move. To stop the monitor, do one of the following:
- Remove the PS-100 from your wrist and set it on a table. Your PS-100 will automatically stop measuring your pulse rate if it has not been moved for three minutes.
To check if the settings are correct, open the PULSENSE View app, return to the settings menu, then tap. Your heart rate zones should be updated.
- Remove the PS-500 from your wrist, then press the A button twice.