This is used when the automatic sleep detection is unsuccessful.
Enter an approximate sleep and wake time so that your sleep status can be recorded.
Note: the sleep time not included in the set time is not recorded as "sleep."
- Sleep setting examples
Sleep setting 9:0 0pm - 5:00 am
- (1) Sleeping time: June 30th 9:00 pm - July 1st 5 5:00 am
- (2) Sleeping time: July 1st 9:00 pm - July 2nd 7:00 am
- (3) Sleeping time: July 2nd 8:00 pm - July 3rd 7:00 am
- In the case (1), eight hours of sleep is recorded on July 1st.
- In the case (2), ten hours of sleep is recorded on July 2nd.
- In the case (3), eleven hours of sleep is recorded on July 3rd.