Cancel the pairing by following the steps below.
- Cancel the application pairing
- Select Settings > Pairing > from the application, and click the
( - ) button to delete the device under pairing.
- Cancel iOS pairing
- From Settings > Bluetooth, choose the PS-500 or PS-100, then tap the (ｉ) mark on the right-hand side.
Tap Cancel the registration of this device.
- Cancel Android Pairing
- From Settings > Bluetooth, choose
the PS-500 or PS-100. "Do you want to disconnect" is displayed.
- Cancel device pairing information [PS-100:]
- Place the device in the charging cradle and connect the cradle to a power source, then continuously tap the device.
Pairing cancellation is successful when the LEDs flash in succession.
- Cancel the device pairing information [PS-500:]
- Select Menu > Bluetooth and press the (A) button.
When "Cancel Pairing - Do you want to continue?" is displayed, press the (A ) button again.