The measure the effect your state of mind has on heart rate. The balance between the time when the heart rate is elevated because of factors such as excitement, tension or stress but not exercise and the time when you are relaxed.
Mind shows periods of elevated heart rate in dark blue and periods of relaxation in light blue.
- This refers to the time when the heart rate is elevated due to factors such as excitement, tension or stress for a certain period of time. You are relatively still but your heart rate is higher than normal.
- This refers to the time when the heart rate is low for more than a certain period of time.
- Display by time period
- Summary data can be shown by day, week or month
- Graph explained
- The vertical axis shows minimum and maximum heart rate.
- The horizontal axis displays the period of data, as below.
- Day: Data by hour
- Week: Data by day
- Month: Data by day
- Checking past data
- Past data can be displayed by either swiping the graph left/right or tapping the arrow next to the date on the bar at the top of the display.