This screen displays the duration of each exercise intensity zone. The duration is recorded when your body motion and heart rate are within a defined level.
Click here for more information about the zones.
- Shows the target that has been set.
- Switch display
- Click on this icon to switch the information display.
Exercise history can be seen for the five heart rate zones
- Display by time period
- Summary data can be shown by day, week, or month
- Graph explained
- The vertical axis shows minimum and maximum heart rate.
- The Horizontal axis displays the period of data, as below.
- Day: Data by hour
- Week: Data by day
- Month: Data by day
- Checking past data
- Past data can be dislplay by either swiping the graph left/right or tapping the arrow next to the date on the bar at the top of the display.